What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
– Essential cookies which are used to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
– Performance cookies which are used to collect data for statistical purposes on how our visitors use the website. They don’t contain personal information such as names and email addresses, and are used to improve the user experience of our website.
– Functional cookies allow users to customize the websites appearance. They can remember usernames, language preferences and regions, and can be used to provide more personal services such as local weather reports and traffic news.
What are your choices regarding cookies?
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can you find more information about cookies?
You can learn more about cookies at the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
Update of the cookies policy
Latest updated: 2018-12-19