Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
Information that you provide directly to us is collected and stored for the purposes described in this Policy. For example information is collected whenever you fill out a form on our website, participate in a contest, or make a purchase. The information may include your name, email address, postal address, credit card information, and any other information you choose to provide. We may also collect information when you post on our website and about us on social media or any other place on the internet.
Information About Your Use of the Services
To enhance user experience we may collect information about your use of the Services such as search terms, financial payment information, and your location.
Automatically Collected Information
When you access our website, use any of our Services, or order form us we automatically collect some information about you, including but not limited to:
- Transactional Information: When you make a purchase, we collect information about the transaction such as product information, date of the transaction, and price.
- Location Information: In accordance with your device permissions we may collect information about the location of your device. We refer to the user guide for your device on how to turn this permission off.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may collect information about you from other sources to complement with information we collect directly from you. This includes information about you from third parties such as credit bureaus, identity verification services, and publicly available sources.
Use of Information
The information we collect is used to deliver our Services, enhance your user experience, and administrating support messages. We may also use the information we collect to:
- Send you updates and to respond to your comments on our website, social media, or other places on the internet.
- Communicate with you about our Services, offers, and provide news and other information we think will be of interest to you.
- Comply with our national and international legal and regulatory obligations.
- Detect and investigate any fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, and protect the rights and property of Eir Music and our partners.
- Carry out any other action described to you at the time the information was collected.
Sharing of Information
To be able to carry out some of our Services we may need to share information about you as follows or as described in this Policy:
- With consultants, partners, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out a service on our behalf, regardless of whether you have chosen to limit our sharing of your information as collected on our website.
- As response to an appeal for data if we consider disclosure is in agreement with or required by any valid law and/or legal process, including but not limited to lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement necessities.
- To protect the rights and safety of Eir Music and our partners.
- If we find that your activities are not in line with our policies.
- With your consent or at your direction.
Social Sharing Features
There are options and/or other integrated features (for example the Facebook “Like” button) on our website or other services which may allow you to share your information or actions with other media, and vice versa. By using these features you may be able to share information with your friends and/or the public. Please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide the sharing features to learn about their purpose and scope of data collection.
The information we collect is stored only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which we first collected it, for legal purposes, or for other compliance obligations.
Our website uses “cookies” that may be sent to your computer and which contain information allowing us to recognize when you are viewing the website and to keep track of your preferences. You can read more about our Cookies Policy here.
The majority of web browsers are accepting cookies by default. There are usually options available for you to choose whether you want to accept, remove or reject browser cookies. If you choose to remove or reject cookies, this may limit the functionality and availability of our website.
Mobile Push Notifications/Alerts
We may send you promotional push notifications to your device with your consent. These notifications can be deactivated by changing notification settings on your device.
Individuals in the European Economic Area
You have certain extra protections and rights if you are in the European Economic Area (EEA), the law regarding processing of your personal data.
Legal Basis for Processing
If you are in the EEA, we will only process your personal data in the following cases:
- When we have genuine interest of processing your personal data. This includes communicate with you about our Services, to improve our website and/or Services, communicating changes of our policies, sending you marketing information, and similar.
- When we need to fulfil or perform our responsibilities under a contract with you. This includes providing the service you have requested and processing payments.
- When you have given us permission to do so. This permission may at any time be withdrawn.
Data Subject Requests
You have the lawful right to access the personal data we have collected about you at any time and to have the data erased, transferred, or corrected. You also have the right to refuse, or request restriction of, certain processing of your data. You can easily exercise any of your rights by contacting us as indicated below.
Latest updated: 2018-12-20